28 Feb #WEARECANNABIS
TWO TIME SENSITIVE CALLS TO ACTION THIS WEEK!
1. TONIGHT, November 27th at Flore is your FIRST opportunity to participate in a cannabis industry powered fundraiser for our future SF Mayor. Join Terrance Alan and stellar local industry & community host group in support of Mark Leno for Mayor.
From $99 – $1500 you can make a difference by contributing to the Mark Leno campaign and join us for the monumental evening. Contact me and Luke@flore415.com to RSVP and/or with questions. All info on flyer below
2. #WEARECANNABIS RALLY @ CITY HALL
WEED NEED YOU!
YOUR VOICE MATTERS! Can you give cannabis ONE HOUR tomorrow, Tuesday Nov 28th? I know you’re busy, so I made a quick breakdown of what you need to know… Keep scrollin’ for the deets
Where: Front steps, San Francisco City Hall
When: TOMORROW, Tuesday, Nov. 28th @ 1pm
What: #WEARECANNABIS rally
Who: advocates, patients, business owners, employees, families, everyone and anyone who wants to see cannabis regulation done right in SF! THIS IS OUR TIME!!
Why: To remind the Board of Supervisors that over 73% of San Franciscans voted to make cannabis recreationally legal on January 1 2018! The opposition has done a good job of showing up en mass to these hearings with a unified message. Let’s demonstrate that we, too, are vocal and organized, as well as rational, equitable, compassionate, professional, and passionate about legalized cannabis!! The opposition looks strong when the support thinks they’ve already won. We must keep fighting!! Let the B.o.S see the faces of the people that make up this wonderfully diverse local industry and the patients & adults who support it! WE ARE CANNABIS!
- Prioritize 1-2pm on Tuesday; 2-4pm if you can attend the hearing
- Put on a green shirt & show up at SF City Hall
- Grab the #wearecannabis stickers & banners that will be waiting for you.
- Bring friends! Make your voice heard!
Find me at City Hall & say High! I might have some swag to share 😉